If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident on or near the water, you need an experienced maritime accident lawyer by your side.

Whether it was on a tugboat, fishing boat, recreational vessel, barge, at a shipyard, or even on a cruise ship– a maritime accident attorney may be about to help you recover the fair and just compensation that you deserve.

If you need a Jones Act and Maritime Accident lawyer,
contact Richard Serpe for your free consultation.

Law Offices of Richard J. Serpe, PC
757-233-0009 OR 888-997-5669

CASE REVIEW 877-544-5323