Attorney Richard Serpe has a Masters Degree (LLM) in maritime law from Tulane University School of Law, and has obtained Proctor in Admiralty (the highest ranking) from the Maritime Law Association of the United States. He has successfully prosecuted cases under the Jones Act, bringing fair and just compensation to sailors who were injured while performing their duties.
Richard Serpe has years of experience in protecting the rights of injured seamen. He knows how the insurers of commercial vessels will do everything they can to minimize their financial liability, even if it is at the expense of decent treatment for the injured.
If you have been injured while working on a commercial vessel, your main concern should be getting back on your feet. Worrying about medical bills, an inability to work, or an uncertain future should not add to your burden. Richard Serpe will handle your case with all the respect and dedication that it deserves.
Richard Serpe’s Professional Honors:
– Rated 10/10 – “Superb” by the respected online attorney rating service, Avvo.com
– Listed in The Best Lawyers in America ®
– Received an AV rating from the Martindale-Hubbell law directory, which is the highest given
– Named a “Super Lawyer” – among the top 5 percent of lawyers in Virginia
– Listed as a Top 100 Virginia Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers